Their latest menu features beefy goodness of Japanese imported Kuroge Wagyu (black hair beef) from Kagoshima, Japan. The Kuroge Wagyu is famed for its intense marbling from barn-raised cows in Kagoshima prefecture located in
Kyushu, Japan and is much sweeter and tender than its field-bred Australian Wagyu counterpart.
Beef enthusiasts will be excited to know that they can now savour Prime Kagoshima Kuroge Wagyu at S$35.00 for 80 grams and $41.00 for 120 grams, very reasonable prices, in all six Gyu-Kaku outlets here. Other beef highlights of the newly launched menu include the Aburi Wagyu Sushi (S$8.00), Fire Karubi with Garlic Oil (S$7.00) and King Harami (S$10.00). For desserts, a must-try would be the Sweet Potato with Vanilla Ice Cream (S$3.90).
1. ONE KM - 11 Tanjong Katong Road One KM, #01-16 Singapore 437157
2. Velocity@Novena - 238 Thomson Road #02-46 Novena Square Singapore 307683
3. Chijmes - 30 Victoria Street #01-01/02 Singapore 187996
4. UE Square - 81A Clemenceau Avenue #01-18/19 UE Square Singapore 239918
5. Anchorpoint - 368 Alexandra Rd Anchorpoint Singapore 159952
6. Millenia Walk - 9 Raffles Boulevard #01-03/04/05 Millenia Walk Singapore 039596